Information Security Officer
PeopleCert is recruiting an Information Security Officer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- The role of the Information Security Officer aims to cover issues relating to the security of information and information systems across the Company. More specifically, the job holder is responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of the necessary organizational and technological protection measures. The Information Security Officer must develop a comprehensive understanding of the Company's security level and of the risks arising from the development and integration of information systems into the Company's operations.
- Defines, designs and supervises the implementation of the Information Security Framework, procedures, standards and directives throughout the Company.
- Participates in the design and development of new information systems by setting the security standards.
- Controls the level of compliance within the Company's Information Security Framework and assists in the investigation of incidents related to improper use of information systems.
- Builds and maintains close relationships with company officers who play an important part in the implementation of the selected protection mechanisms.
- Aids in the refinement of the Business Continuity Strategy and ensures the existence of Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Performs Periodic Risk Assessments in relation to Information Security, identifies and proposes the acceptable level of risk, and recommends methods and mechanisms to reduce risk.
- Promotes the necessity of Company information security, by informing and educating systems users about the Company's security policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a technology-related field.
- Master’s degree in Information Security will be considered as an asset.
- Information security professional certifications (CISM, CISA, CISSP, CRISC, ISO 27001 LA).
- 3-5 years’ experience in a corresponding position / role.
- Proven experience in similar management positions.
- Proven project management capacity.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2). Extra languages desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields is desirable.
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification is desirable.
- Competitive Salary.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Free of charge exams for all our certifications.
- Extensive training and development opportunities in a dynamic, fast paced working environment.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.