Human Resource Manager
Euroxx is recruiting a Human Resource Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Based on its dynamics, commitment to its objectives and people-centered orientation, Euroxx Securities was distinguished from the beginning of its operation and is consistently among the largest - in terms of market share- Greek brokerage firms, providing a comprehensive range of products and services to the investors.
The success of Euroxx is based on a combination of experience and reliable knowledge of the Greek stock market and international capital and money markets, which offers investors the advantage of being fully informed on the selection of appropriate investment products at the appropriate time.
- We are seeking to employ an experienced Human Resource Manager.
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures.
- Preparing staff handbooks.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Undertaking regular salary reviews.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff.
- Conduction annual appraisal of all employees.
- A Degree in Psychology and/or Master’s Degree in a Business Discipline.
- At least 5 years experience in related job function, within an organization that has over 50 persons employed.
- People oriented and results driven individual.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- A competitive remuneration package is offered, along with excellent opportunities for professional advancement.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Send your Documentation online at email@example.com quoting reference "EHRM".