Philip Morris International
Philip Morris International is recruiting a HR Supervisor, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Papastratos, an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) since 2003, is the largest tobacco products’ producer in Greece. It employs directly and indirectly approximately 800 employees. 86 years after its establishment, Papastratos continues its successful course in the tobacco products’ market having talented people, outstanding international and domestic brands –such as the world leader Marlboro, the historical ASSOS and the innovative potentially reduced risk product IQOS– , a unique corporate culture, the know-how and international experience of PMI and its long history. In 2016 Papastratos was nominated as the “#1 Most Admired Company” in Greece, by the Greek edition of Fortune magazine.
- Papastratos, an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) since 2003, is recruiting a HR Supervisor. We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly international business environment. You can join the most Unique and Innovative team and gain valuable experience and good understanding of multinational processes, capitalize your knowledge and develop many capabilities.
- Support Operations function in order to identify staffing requirements and provide support in the selection process.
- Contribute to the overall business strategy and organizational change, provide input and support the development of appropriate HR Strategies.
- Work with HR Manager Operations & Labor Relations to implement new initiatives regarding Organization and Work Force Strategy (i.e. talent review, succession planning, etc.).
- Support the negotiations with Employees' Representatives and Government Authorities.
- Address grievances issues and support line managers in handling conflicts.
- Review local policies and manage local approval process.
- Provide advice and guidance to Operations function in accordance with Company’s and HR policies.
- University or other equivalent Degree in Business Management, Communication, Finance, Engineering or any of the Social Sciences.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven professional experience as HR Business Partner / Manager, ideally in a company with manufacturing facilities or in a relevant Management position within Operations.
- Excellent command of English as well as good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Extensive continuous training.
- Work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.