Philip Morris International
Philip Morris International is recruiting an HR Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Papastratos, an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) since 2003, is the largest tobacco products’ producer in Greece. It employs directly and indirectly approximately 800 employees. 86 years after its establishment, Papastratos continues its successful course in the tobacco products’ market having talented people, outstanding international and domestic brands –such as the world leader Marlboro, the historical ASSOS and the innovative potentially reduced risk product IQOS– , a unique corporate culture, the know-how and international experience of PMI and its long history. In 2016 Papastratos was nominated as the “#1 Most Admired Company” in Greece, by the Greek edition of Fortune magazine.
- Papastratos, an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) since 2003, is recruiting an HR Manager. We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly international business environment. You can join the most Unique and Innovative team and gain valuable experience and good understanding of multinational processes, capitalize your knowledge and develop many capabilities.
- Strategy, Policies and Tools are decided and delivered at a Global Level. Local HR Business Partner has to verify their applicability and usefulness in the local environment, provide feedback and adjust them based on local needs.
- Provide pro-active support to the Operations management to successfully plan and implement business transformations or organizational change.
- Evaluate and review employees’ performance and development programs; support and guide the line managers to set development plans to improve employees' capabilities.
- Support line managers in the functional Talent Management reviews (undertakes staff analysis and makes joint recommendations on staff development, progression and succession).
- Drive the Labor Relations agenda for the Operations function by analyzing the legal requirements, stakeholders’ expectations and develops the Labor Relations strategy.
- Manage the negotiations with Employees' Representatives and Government Authorities.
- Address grievances’ issues and support line managers in handling conflicts or challenging employee situations.
- Develop adequate local policies to support evolving business and functional needs.
- Consult Operations function in accordance with Company’s and HR policies.
- University or other equivalent Degree in Business Management, Communication, Finance, Engineering or any of the Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 8 years of proven professional HR experience out of which at least five as HR Business Partner / Manager in a company with manufacturing facilities or in a relevant Management position within Operations.
- Hands-on experience in relationship management and negotiation with Trade Unions.
- Cross-functional experience and/or general business management.
- Excellent command of English as well as good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
The following will be considered as an advantage:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, HR Management, Labor relationships or Labor Law.
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Extensive continuous training.
- Work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.