HR & Facilities Coordinator
Trafigura is recruiting a HR & Facilities Coordinator, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1993, Trafigura is one of the largest physical commodities trading groups in the world.
Trafigura sources, stores, transports and delivers a range of raw materials (including oil and refined products and metals and minerals) to clients around the world.
The trading business is supported by industrial and financial assets, including 49.6 percent owned global oil products storage and distribution company Puma Energy, global terminals, warehousing and logistics operator Impala Terminals, Trafigura's Mining Group, 50 percent owned DT Group which specializes in logistics and trading, and Galena Asset Management.
- The purpose of this role is to provide general HR and office administration services to the Athens office. The role will contribute to the HR Manager & the Facilities team in order to ensure that local labour law requirements are followed at all times as well as supporting team administration requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Review CVs, conduct interviews and create effective talent pool.
- Communicate with universities for internships and potential hires.
- Manage local labour law administration such as Hire & Leavers Forms, Holiday book, Annual employees Form, Salary Changes.
- Update employees information and keep track of benefits.
- Coordinate Learning & Development needs.
- Collaborate with Payroll Administration team.
- Support secretarial activities for the Athens office.
- Facilitate employees, external professionals and visitors requests.
- Cover receptionist when necessary.
- Organise and support meetings and events.
- Arrange office monthly payments to suppliers.
- University and/or Master degree in HR management.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience.
- Fluent in English language.
- Ability to work independently and comfortable with managing a busy workload of changing priorities.
- A practical, ‘can do’ attitude and ability to produce quick solutions is essential.
- Demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced commercial environment, often dealing with senior management and colleagues based worldwide.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Energetic, dynamic and enthusiastic personality.
- High business ethics and personal integrity (handling of confidential information).
- Management of Trafigura.
- External professional visitors.
- External suppliers including contractors.
- External Accounting and Law Firm.
- Permanent contract
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.