Full Stack Software Developer
Douleuw.gr is recruiting a Full Stack Software Developer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to join douleuw.gr team.
- Work as a team member on an Agile team responsible for specific software products in development
- Work with other developers to deliver features
- Design and develop screens with JQuery, Java script HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Minimum 1 years of proven experience in IT.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Willing to work remotely and/or with a remotely distributed team.
- Basic knowledge of code versioning, bug tracking and collaboration tools.
- Appetite for rigorous technical research.
- Results oriented.
- Taking ownership of the product being build, with a proactive attitude and an attention in detail will be highly considered.
- Experience or willing to learn developing and maintaining back-end with a LAMP stack.
Having experience or willing to learn in any of the following technologies or frameworks will be consider a major plus:
- Back-end: PHP and MySQL.
- A positive working environment. We believe success comes from the energy of our people.
- Working hours flexibility.
- Competitive salary.
- Freelancing affiliation, if preferable.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.