English Language Interlocutor
PeopleCert is recruiting an English Language Interlocutor, to be based in various locations, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, a global leader in certification industry, is looking for English Language Interlocutors to deliver LanguageCert International ESOL Speaking exams.
We are currently seeking for responsible professionals to work for us as Interlocutors in the following cities: Aegina, Agrinio, Alexandroupoli, Arta, Chios, Edessa, Halkida, Ierapetra, Kalamata, Kalymnos, Karditsa, Kerkira, Komotini, Korinthos, Kozani, Lamia, Patras, Milos, Nafplio, Rhodes, Trikala, Tripoli, Veria, Volos, Xanthi..
The suitable candidate is responsible for ensuring that the Spoken interview is conducted in a consistent and accurate manner and in accordance with quality and regulatory standards. S/He also makes sure that exam conditions are appropriate, the recording equipment functional and satisfactory, and confirms candidate attendance, conduct, and performance.
- Conducts the spoken interview in strict accordance with interlocutor’s script and exam specifications.
- Ensures exam conditions are appropriate.
- Records the spoken interview.
- Ensures standardization and consistency of interlocution.
- Attends training meetings as requested.
- Carries out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones.
- Adheres to and implements the procedures, policies and work instructions as per the PeopleCert’s Integrated Management System.
- Ensures their work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality - Passion - Integrity - Innovation” at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Language or similar field (Linguistics, Education, ELT/TESOL).
- Minimum 3 years’ teaching and/or assessment experience (ideally at a language school; in the case of private tuition, letters of reference from employers might be requested).
- Postgraduate, Research and/or Teaching Qualifications will be taken into consideration towards the completion of the above minimum requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields is desirable.
- Computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification is desirable.
- Prioritisation and project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analytical thinking, effective and timely decision-making, problem-solving and change management skills.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.