English customer service advisor
Randstad is recruiting an English customer service advisor
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Randstad is the No1 Recruitment and HR services provider in Greece. Operating in the Greek market since 1999, Randstad is the trusted human partner. Our focus is to operate in a technology-driven world of work whilst providing our clients and candidates the human insight and attention they desire.
- Are you a native English speaker? Do you pride yourself with excellent customer service skills? Would you like the opportunity to live in historical Greece and learn more about the Greek culture and its people? Well, we have a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your skills whilst working for a leading multinational organization based in Athens, Greece, as a Customer Service Advisor.
Randstad's multilingual recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for this position! We hold two recruitment chats every week:
- Every Tuesday between 16:00 and 17:00 (GMT +3).
- Every Thursday, between 11:00 and 12:00 (GMT +3).
- You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
- Effectively diagnose and solve day-to-day customer concerns.
- Resolve issues through various support channels such as calls, emails or online chat.
- Offer solutions to common technical problems or frequently asked questions.
- Provide a high level of customer service to English clients at all times.
- Delight customers and exceed their expectations.
- Perform data entry and use software programs.
- Native level of the English language.
- Tech savvy and results orientated.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer Service mindset.
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year).
- First class ongoing training and development.
- Career development opportunities.
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece.
- You will join a multinational market leading call center company.
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus.
- Free Greek language lessons.
- Multicultural and modern working environment.
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code.
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture.
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc.
- And much, much more.
- Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at email@example.com or at +30 2106770523.
- Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.