Nestlé is recruiting an eCommerce Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- As the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness , we are committed to improving the lives of people every day, wherever they are.
We try that our products are more tasty and healthier choices that will help our customers take care of themselves and their families, thus gaining their confidence and their recommendations to others.
The fulfillment of this our commitment gives the opportunity to create a long-term, sustainable value for our consumers and customers, our communities, our shareholders and our employees.
- Nespresso is the worldwide pioneer and reference for highest quality portioned coffee and is the fastest-growing business in the Nestlé Group. We are currently seeking for an eCommerce Specialist for our company in Athens.
- Generate & Update the eChannels’ content in CMS (set-up, test & activate) with the latest content (copy and visuals) for both global and local campaigns.
- Ensure product descriptions are consistent from one digital platform to the other (including mobile site and app), in all available languages.
- Edit, update or create digital materials (banners, web pages).
- Implement all eMerchandising activities and implement e-commerce optimization based on analytics key learnings.
- Ensure the proper implementation of new features in the Nespresso site and mobile app.
- Ensure that eCommerce Boutiques provide the best user experience to convert visitors into satisfied customers.
- Run Market Acceptance Tests (both front-end and back-end) in coordination with local IS stakeholders for all digital boutiques as per OP plan.
- Escalate any major issue affecting conversion rate, new member’s activation or availability of the products or the platforms.
- The ideal candidate should combine the academic background and working experience that enable him/her to be familiar with both eCommerce & Marketing terms.
- University Degree in IT, Business or Marketing.
- MBA / MSc in new Technologies, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Marketing or other related field.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery.
- Experience in using Photoshop.
- 1-2 years of working experience in eCommerce.
- Be familiar with CMS.
- Fluency in English & Greek (both oral and written).
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, analytical skills.
- Good skills in copywriting will be considered as an asset.
- Ability to work in a complex and evolving business environment.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.