Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting an ECommerce
Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
- Participates in the development of the online business strategy.
- Designs customer proposition and ensures that digital channels reflect the desired terms of assortment, products and price.
- Manages, enhances and develops the framework of cooperation with the online store’s suppliers.
- Defines online assortment and designs order processes.
- Develops and ensures the proper implementation and profit achievement of promotional activities.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the online store.
- Co-develops and adjusts online customers’ loyalty program.
- Manages daily the eCommerce team and communicates effectively with other members of the online team to ensure business objectives are met.
- Establishes, tracks, measures and closely monitors business metrics of success and drive any necessary changes to meet or exceed targets.
- Stays up-to-date with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to eCommerce, brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in E-Commerce. Working experience as an expert or manager in a multichannel or digital background, preferably in retail. Online retail experience is considered an asset.
- University degree in Marketing and/or Business. University degree related to e-Commerce/Computer Sciences/Business Studies will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in English language.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications, with emphasis on Excel.
- Very good knowledge of digital marketing, social media, web analytics and data analysis.
- Google respective accreditation is considered an asset.
- Strong project management skills with emphasis on organizing and planning multiple & complex tasks.
- Strategic thinking & business acumen with emphasis on analytical & synthetic thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and communicate effectively with different levels.
- Leadership & managerial skills, people development.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Personal development, passionate about digital, internet and technology.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
- All applications will be treated as confidential.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.