Welcome is recruiting a Driver Recruiter, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- We make every new city feel like home! Welcome acts like your personal travel concierge covering all your in-destination requests starting from the very first one, the pickup from the airport.
We are a strong and lean team, building a global travel company. Welcome launched in the beginning of 2015 Athens, Greece, will welcome more than 1,000,000 travelers in 2019, grows with more than 150% per year, has the highest customer satisfaction score in the travel industry surpassing Airbnb and Tripadvisor (+86 NPS), and is currently expanding in many more cities.
- For a customer, the term ‘Friend on the Ground’ directly reflects in our driver’s presence. The person they meet once they arrive at their destination and set their feet on the ground, the person who defines the quality and efficiency of their transfer therefore, from another perspective, of the company itself.
Our Driver recruiters hold a vital part in our operations, since finding the best drivers and introducing them in Welcome’s culture and core values is the most fundamental part of their contribution.The effective implementation of this role’s tasks can benefit our presence in every destination in multiple ways, having a great impact on our company’s bottom line.
- Contacts prospect leads and recruits new drivers depending on the needs of every destination and trains them on the company’s policies and processes so to help them become true Welcomers.
- Serves as the point of contact between Welcome and its drivers, ensuring their constant support and aid.
- Monitors the performance and the quality of services that the new drivers deliver by following community feedback.
- Processes on boarding of new drivers and trains them on the usage of the mobile application as well as explain the procedures and policies of the company.
- Interacts with drivers on a daily basis via our various driver support channels, including email, text, social media and phone.
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in the Business Administration sector.
- Excellent time management, communication and relationship-building skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Extra languages are more than Welcome!
- An analytical mind and out of the box thinking.
- Self-motivation and a true teamwork mentality.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- Digital native: fluent in web and digital technologies.
- Start-up experience is essential as the ideal candidate must be able to illustrate where you’ve encountered difficulty and must understand the demands of a start-up environment.
- Further education or experience in the technology field will be considered a strong asset
- Attractive remuneration package.
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic people.
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- The unique opportunity to join “the next big thing” at the ground level.
- Monthly company drinks & activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.