Director of Product Management (Analytics)
Citrix is recruiting a Director of Product Management
(Analytics), to be based in Patras, Greece.
- We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
- The Director of Product Management, Analytics will drive cross-product data analytics solutions for Citrix. The primary focus of this position is to align Analytics product strategy with Citrix’s long-term company goals, across internal functions and product lines. At this level the Director of Product Management is also responsible long-term strategic planning, cross-product initiatives and market validation of new products.
- Define overall product and feature requirements for Citrix Analytics Platform – future product strategy with sustainable and compelling differentiation based on customer needs, competitive analysis, market and technology trends.
- Drive AI/ML technology strategy as underpinning to future vision of Citrix products.
- Clearly communicates to stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Conducts market validation activities, such as customer prospect interviews and market analysis as part of new product or feature planning; validates product plans against research results and makes in-depth strategic recommendations based on data and judgement.
- Guide Citrix teams, customers and partners in understanding overall product strategy as it applies to multiple product lines.
- Drives and owns the product requirements process across multiple related product lines while working collaboratively with key stakeholders to prioritize and validate technology, features, product direction and strategy.
- Drives strategic initiatives and research to base decision making on data and customer feedback to inform tactical and strategic decisions; drives cross-team analysis and sharing of data.
- Develops product portfolio strategy and roadmap in concert with product management, engineering, marketing, sales, design and other internal teams and stakeholders.
- Applies a deep and broad understanding of application, data and networking solutions required to deliver on enterprise IT objectives and goals.
- Acts as the product expert and resource within the organization for assigned product lines.
- Drives and influences adoption of product management and software development best practices across product management and engineering teams.
- Works with engineering leadership on an ongoing basis and serves as a key stakeholder/approver in many of the review, prioritization and approval process inherent to software development.
- Defines, measures and tracks product related goals and metrics using a data driven approach with emphasis on evidence based decision making.
- Analyst Relations: Works with key industry analysts to put forth a positive message regarding the product line.
- Project Management: Completes many projects involving coordination among a diverse set up; manages and maintains internal groups.
- Product Marketing: Works closely with Product Marketing Leadership to divide and conquer nearly all duties involved with full spectrum product management.
- Leadership: Sets strong examples to Associate and Product Line Mangers for Product Management best practices.
- Communication: Presents to wide ranging audiences, including internal stakeholders, Webinars, trainings, customer visits, trade shows and industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related discipline. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in product management for a software company.
- Deep, technical understanding of one or more of: Big Data Analytics, Cloud Analytics Architectures (AWS, Azure, Google.)
- Experience with AI/ML technologies from business and technical perspectives.
- Understanding and experience within enterprise security industry.
- Experience managing highly technical products; direct experience with delivering SaaS and cloud services a plus.
- Experience presenting to customers, analysts and press, industry groups on a regular basis to promote the business plan and build awareness; ability to solicit and synthesize input from customers, analysts and the marketplace.
- Experience developing productive relationships and coordinating product management across product development, technical support, pre-sales, sales, service delivery and partner organizations in the software industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of the product requirements definition and agile software development processes in the creation of software products.
- Ability to develop a well-conceived and carefully constructed requirements and application definition.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence and gain the cooperation necessary across the organization to successfully deliver to schedules/deadlines.
- Experience working with customers to ensure new products and releases exceed their expectations.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.