Digital Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
WIND is recruiting a Digital Marketing & Social Media Coordinator,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- Start today, as a Digital Marketing & Social Media Coordinator and drive our growth and our customers’ experience.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to assist the execution and development of the evolving Digital Marketing and Social Media Strategy.
- Ensure marketing activity is well-briefed and set up for success from the beginning, working closely with the product management teams, sales and other business subject matter experts to ensure we build compelling propositions and messaging that resonates with campaign targets, running on time, to budget and makes us stand out.
- Plan, build and deliver campaigns covering go-to-market for new products and brand building content, across our chosen channels to attract a qualified audience to our owned properties.
- Monitor Social Media Campaigns and continually refine our processes and automation to nurture leads and convert customers.
- Lead on regular analysis and reporting on digital channels, in conjunction with web and property marketplace analytics and metrics, to gain valuable internal/external clients/prospects insights and directly influence the digital marketing strategy.
- Review & confirm replies for Social Media visitors’ posts/messages.
- MSc degree in Business Administration , Digital Marketing or other related discipline.
- Up to 3 years’ experience in Social Media Management of large Pages.
- Have a consistent track record of devising and executing campaigns with commercial results on all marketing channels.
- Experience in Project Management, Social Media Strategy Planning, Social Media Content Creation, Social Media Paid Campaigns, Social Media Reporting & Budget Management.
- Confident in a matrixed organisation where collaboration, positive relationships and influence among cross-functional peers is key to an individual’s success.
- Able to prioritise own time and workload, under minimum supervision and to tight deadlines.
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
- Digital marketing perspective.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.