Digital Marketer/Growth Marketer
LearnWorlds is recruiting a Digital Marketer/Growth Marketer,
to be based in Various locations.
- LearnWorlds is a fast-growing, innovative, e-learning company serving customers in over 60 countries. Founded in mid-2014, we are a UK company with offices in Greece and Cyprus. LearnWorlds is driven by a highly competitive team, that leads by example, with strong background in e-learning, innovation and digital technologies. We design and implement optimal digital learning experiences and help our clients satisfy their students while maximizing their profits.
Working at LearnWorlds offers you a chance to be a part of a successful, internationally focused, fun and enthusiastic team. We are looking for smart, creative and ambitious individuals that want to join us and help us form together a company that is a model of social contribution and successful entrepreneurship.
- Design, run, and report on marketing campaigns aimed at generating top of funnel awareness.
- Generate leads for our sales team and drive new signups to LearnWorlds.com.
- Work in improving the current marketing channels and test new growth ideas and acquisition channels.
- Create content for SEO, social media, lead capturing, landing pages and paid ads.
- Conduct keyword research and translate findings to SEO improvements and increased traffic.
- Develop and track metrics for all marketing activities.
- Occasional travel to industry conferences will be required.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required.
- 1-2 years of experience in Digital Marketing or Growth Marketing. SaaS, Education or Startup experience will be an advantage.
- Experience in growing a user base and increasing customer conversion rates.
- Experienced with effective marketing and sales strategies and modern tools.
- Understanding of SaaS metrics: CAC, LTV, churn, etc.
- Flexible to work on different time zone schedules.
- Desired skills that will be considered an advantage and skills you will be honing on the job: Web & SEO Analytics, A/B Testing, Marketing Automation, PPC, Content Marketing, Social Media, Community Management (e.g. Facebook Groups for Business) and Running Webinars.
- Excellent communication skills both written, verbal and product presentations.
- Career opportunity in a dynamic, growing business with global clientele.
- Gain growth marketing experience within a highly competitive global online market.
- Competitive compensation and bonuses.
- Ownership and challenge in your work.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Collaborate with intelligent and highly skilled co-workers in a fun, energetic and business casual work environment.
- Company Culture that is committed to work-life balance for each and every employee.
- Our goal is for our team to be happy and creative.
- Annual company retreats in sunny Chania, Crete.
- The possition is based in Chania, Limassol, or Remote.