Digital Communications Specialist
ZuluTrade is recruiting a Digital Communications Specialist,
to be based in Piraeus, Greece.
- ZuluTrade is the company which democratized trading, by providing the opportunity to investors world-wide to benefit from the trading expertise of others through its proprietary innovative platform. Innovation, customer-focus, ownership and collaboration consistently drive our thirst for excellence and make us a leader in the field for 11 years.
- We are looking for a Digital Communications Specialist to implement the social strategy of ZuluTrade Group of Companies across our social media channels. In this role, you will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager, and collaborate closely with the Digital Marketing Associate, along with stakeholders from all group companies and business units.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a hands-on attitude, with a “Doer” mindset and a business contributor spirit. As you will need to organize and implement your work according to business needs and changing priorities, you will need to be adaptable, attentive and proactive, maintaining your ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Creation and revision of content material.
- Full ownership on the Online Reputation Management (ORM), Social Media Channels, email marketing campaigns as well as the Offsite SEO.
- Monitoring of visitors’ behavior and Identification of new opportunities to promote improvements in collaboration with our Product team.
- Conceptualization and delivery of tasks related to ad creatives (images, videos etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications. Relevant Master’s Degree or international certifications will be appreciated.
- 3 years of previous working experience in Social Media Management.
- Excellent command of English (both written and oral); command of additional languages is a plus.
- Ability to create/develop concepts for our communication purposes.
- Previous experience in startup, internet, technology or retail industries is a plus.
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate's profile and experience.
- Company health insurance.
- Potential of participating in the Employee Stock Option package.
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities.
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth (workshops/ conferences, technology books, engineering meetings etc).
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.