Digital Acceleration & Customer Experience Manager
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a Digital Acceleration & Customer Experience Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
- Participates in the development of the online business strategy.
- Designs and ensures the proper implementation of the order environment and logistics’ system processes regarding the customer experience.
- Communicates effectively with key stakeholders including design, IT, operations and (local, Group) development teams.
- Checks the external market for new ideas/ systems/ software to cover development needs of online store and ensures proper implementation of new IT systems and plans.
- Manages, enhances and develops the relationship with outsourcing partners and external agencies to ensure an efficient and professional online site is constantly developed and maintained.
- Establishes, tracks, measures and closely monitors business metrics of success and drives any necessary changes to meet or exceed targets.
- Monitors online traffic, analyzes productivity data and provides timely and accurate reports.
- Checks regularly customer pain points and proposes optimum solutions to improve the customer journey online.
- Monitors budget analysis for eCommerce and controls prioritization of initiatives.
- Researches and analyzes information to spot trends and makes recommendations to continuously improve the online service.
- Stays up-to-date with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to eCommerce, brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in digital transformation or/and customer experience, in a multichannel or digital environment, preferably in retail. Online retail experience is considered an asset.
- University degree in Marketing, Finance or Business. University degree related to e-Commerce/Computer Sciences/Business Studies will be considered an asset.
- Proven experience in e-commerce operations with full life-cycle digital projects from initial scoping through delivery including UATs.
- Proven experience in user experience changes based on customer feedback.
- Fluency in English language.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications, with emphasis on Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics and data analysis. Google respective accreditation will be considered an asset.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and social media.
- Strong project management skills with emphasis on organizing and planning multiple & complex tasks.
- Strategic thinking & business acumen with emphasis on analytical & synthetic thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and communicate effectively with different levels.
- Able to interface with both non-technical business stakeholders and technical developers and describe complex technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Leadership & managerial skills, people development.
- Personal development, passionate about digital, internet and technology.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
- All applications will be treated as confidential.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.