Delphi Software Developer
PeopleCert is recruiting a Delphi Software Developer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- Executes full lifecycle software development, writes well designed, testable, efficient code and documents the code according to PeopleCert guidelines.
- Participates actively in the design of the project plan and monitors its progress and reports daily the progress of allocated tasks to the manager and Project management team.
- Performs unit tests and preliminary debugging to ensure that the programs work as planned and reports to Software Quality Assurance team, through Wrike collaboration tool.
- Conducts research for innovative technologies, tools and solutions and transfers knowledge and know-how to other developers.
- Works effectively in a team environment and liaises with other team members to get the job done and reach the best possible results.
- Adheres to and implements the procedures, policies and work instructions as per the PeopleCert Integrated Management System.
- University Degree in Informatics Technology or relevant field, Postgraduate Degree will be considered a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as software developer.
- Excellent understanding of OOP, knowledge of frameworks and design patters will be highly appreciated.
- Ability to work in a team under guidelines, using agile software development (SCRUM).
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.