Data Warehouse Specialist
Accenture is recruiting a Data Warehouse Specialist,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- The Data Warehouse specialist will be part of Accenture Applied Intelligence as an engineer focused on implementing data models and ETLs for Data Warehouses. He/she will be responsible in delivering parallel DWH solutions using new and innovative technologies on the Cloud or on premise. He/she will be part of Accenture’s Advanced Analytics Innovation Center located in Athens, Greece and will be working on exciting projects form clients across the globe.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive the Data Warehouse design and configuration.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes for Data Warehouses, including sourcing, loading, transformation, and extraction of data.
- Map data between source systems, data warehouses, and data marts and design relational and dimensional data models.
- Use ETL tools to implement data extraction procedures from other systems and load them into the datamarts.
- B. Sc. from Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. from Computer Science, Engineering or related fields will be considered as a plus.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in parallel Data Warehouse implementation using platforms such as Exadata, Netezza, MS SQL Server etc. and ETL tools such as Informatica, MS SSIS, Oracle Data Integrator etc.
- Experience with defining dimensional data models (star schema).
- Experience with BI/Visualization tools such as Qlik, Power BI and Tableau is a plus.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.