CSC Compensation & Benefits Supervisor
Coca‑Cola Τρία Έψιλον
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon is recruiting a CSC Compensation & Benefits Supervisor, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Coca-Cola HBC is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases, operations in 28 countries, serving a population of approximately 594 million people.
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon, member of the Coca-Cola HBC Group, is Greece’s leading non-alcoholic beverage bottler. Through our various facilities nationwide which include 25 production lines, we produce and distribute a unique portfolio of quality products. These include The Coca-Cola Company brands (Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Powerade, Nestea, illy issimo and Schweppes mixers) as well as other products we produce in Greece such as Amita, Amita Motion, Amita Fun, Frulite and AVRA natural mineral water. Our company also distributes the snacks TSAKIRIS, the energy drinks Monster and Lavazza coffee. The portfolio of products we offer to the Greek market also includes alcoholic beverages from The Edrington Group, Isidoros Arvanitis, Brown-Forman and Gruppo Campari companies.
- Supports CSC Rewards and employee’s lifecycle. Contributes in ensuring that systems and routines are in place to track CSC People costs while guarantying reliable reporting cycle as per business needs.
- Development, review and communication of the company’s benefits policies and procedures, ensuring the right processes to support them in order to attract, motivate, retain and engage a highly qualified diverse workforce in an optimum cost.
- Ensures compliance with legislation for all human resources activities.
- Prepares offer letters for newly hired personnel for CSC across countries.
- Prepares severance packages for terminated employees.
- Annual rewards cycle management and related payments.
- Prepares monthly reporting packs as per central functions specific needs and ad-hoc reports upon need.
- Monitors the monthly payroll process according to the respective local legislations and CCH standards.
- Prepares and monitor the CSC HR budget in cooperation with the Finance Department.
- Reviews company cross charges related to employee’s payroll and payroll-related expenses (excluding international assignees).
- Ensures that procedures follow the internal and external audit guidelines.
- Effectively uses company's systems and resources for the development of the CSC HR team providing continuous feedback.
- Leads by example, to promote the company culture to outside and inside candidates.
- Keeps up to date with economic, political, competitive, market, industry knowledge.
- Develops strong working relationships at all levels in the company.
- Acting as essential Partner with other HR sub-areas and Functions, on an ongoing basis, serving as subject matter expert in the areas such as base pay, retention programs and variable compensation.
- Effective management of external services providers (payroll providers) and co-operation with public authorities and other stakeholder.
Growth & Innovation
- Monitoring of pay market developments and trends and adjustments proposal to maintain a competitive compensation and benefits package; development of each year’s company’s salary ranges
- Development and implementation of C&B programs and processes aiming to increase organizational effectiveness and productivity, always with an emphasis on customer service, while ensuring market competitiveness, internal equity and legal compliance
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ensures strict implementation of company’s policies and procedures.
- Individual Compliance with CSR policies.
- In-depth knowledge of key HR practices: organization & job design, performance management, employment practices, labour law knowledge.
- 3-5 years of experience in C&B or financial reporting areas.
- Exposure in multinational environments and dynamic labour markets.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Exceptional data processing, interpreting information from various sources and analytical skills.
- Organizing and planning.
- Business Acumen.
- Verbal and written communication.
- Process management.
- Conflict management.
- Politically skilled.
- Integrity and trust.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft office products including Excel (Advanced) PowerPoint (Advanced), Word, Access, Project.
- SAP knowledge.
- Bachelor & post-graduate degree (optional).
- Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer.
- References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.