OgilvyOne Worldwide is recruiting a CRM Specialist,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OgilvyOne worldwide, Athens was established in 1987. The company provides Digital, CRM and Promotional services to Greek and International clients.
OgilvyOne Athens has been named both Digital and Direct Agency of the Year in Greece for 2012 and for 2013. During the last 6 years, it has been the most awarded agency for each year, at Greece's annual advertising awards, winning more than 200 "Ermis Awards", including 14 Grand Ermis.
The agency's work, has also won awards for its results, including 4 Effie Awards Hellas.
OgilvyOne Athens is the most awarded Greek agency abroad, winning international awards at Cannes Lions, CLIO Awards,One Show Entertainment, the London International Awards, the New York Festivals and IAB's MIXX Awards.
- Ogilvy seeks to recruit a CRM Specialist to join its award-winning team. The primary responsibilities of such role will be the development and enhancement of eCRM campaigns & programs.
- Play a strategic role in CRM management to build loyalty, increase lifetime value, and reduce churn by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant and helpful content at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Track customer KPIs and CRM program performance, working with brand stakeholders to identify the performance drivers and ideate actionable next steps.
- Identify, analyze, and build customer segmentation and personalization strategies and ongoing communications plans targeted to those segments.
- Manage ongoing reporting of CRM metrics and conduct ongoing research monitoring industry best practices.
- Effectively manage email marketing programs. Provide overall guidance on campaigns and email marketing deployment strategies and implement newsletter campaigns; conduct data analysis, segmentation, AB testing & be responsible for scheduling, sending, editing & testing NL campaigns.
- Ensure email layout, design and content are optimized for best results in campaigns.
- Assist in the design and content development for promotional user experiences, including customer landing pages, customer journeys, promotional links, loyalty tools/messages, etc.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a CRM role.
- Analytical thinker with a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking, and ROI metrics.
- Proven track record of implementing omni-channel CRM campaigns and hyper aware of CRM trends, best practices, and technology.
- In-depth understanding of key customer metrics (acquisition rate, retention rate, reactivation rate, etc.) and the ability to recognize how they impact the business.
- Hands on experience working with an ESP (Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferred) and a web analytics provider.
- Hands on experience working with Email Marketing Platforms (Mailchimp, Contact Pigeon, Moosend, etc.).
- Strong oral, written, communication, and presentations skills.
- A competitive package matching the candidate’s skills and experience.
- Great work environment.
- Gain access to the best local and global knowledge resources & training.
- Medical Insurance.
- Υearly subscription to a gym.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.