Corporate Development Manager
PeopleCert is recruiting a Corporate Development Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills is seeking for an exceptional and talented individual to join our team as Corporate Development Manager.
This may be your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join the world leader in examination technology & delivery and push professionals and entire industries forward.
Arm yourself with wits, personality and rock-solid corporate development experience and discover your true calling at PeopleCert.
As a Corporate Development Manager you will be directly reporting to the CFO and indirectly to the CEO. You will be responsible for planning and executing strategies aiming to grow the company through strategic alliances, identifying opportunities for corporate acquisitions, negotiating deal terms and conducting market analysis & benchmarking.
- Build and manage corporate development relationships with current and potential strategic partners and drive associated projects & deals to closure.
- Identify and evaluate companies for strategic acquisition.
- Build and manage relationships with key investment bankers and potential investors.
- Develop strong, productive relationships across peer organisations that further expand PeopleCert’s business objectives.
- Work collaboratively across the entire organization to compile and manage company growth strategy.
- Maintain overall company view against the competitive industry landscape and deliver weekly strategic briefings to the executive team.
- Manage day to day board and shareholder relationships.
- Other ad hoc projects as required by the CEO of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics / Finance / Business Administration or similar business-oriented discipline (MBA or MSc degree will be considered as an asset).
- 5+ years of experience working in business development roles for enterprise technology corporates, strategy consulting firms or investment banking firms.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders & executives, as well as an ability to collaborate across internal teams located around the globe in different time zones, is essential.
- Prior proven experience of Mergers & Acquisitions will be considered as an asset.
- Demonstrated competency in the areas of partnership development, strategic thinking and driving deals to completion.
- Solid negotiation skills, highly developed written & verbal communications skills, as well as excellent business & financial acumen.
- Ability to juggle multiple complex projects with external counterparts while maintaining an impeccable judgment & attention to detail.
- Experience and familiarity with contract negotiations and legal documents.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (with emphasis on PowerPoint & Excel).
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2). Extra languages desired.
- Competitive Salary.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Extensive training and development opportunities in a dynamic, fast paced working environment.
- Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English quoting reference code"CDM". Only complete applications will be considered.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.