Stone Soup is recruiting a Community Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Stone Soup is a Digital Creative HQ that offers coworking services and consultancy services on business, design and development.
- We are looking for a young professional who is eager to get hands on working experience in an international and stimulating environment. Working in a digital creative hub is an ideal place to network and acquire new skill sets. You will work in a diverse and friendly environment where you will be able to meet professionals with multidisciplinary backgrounds and different nationalities.
You will be part of an expanding market. Coworking is booming and the demand is rising rapidly. The spaces operating in Athens have strong communities and you will be in charge of expanding the community of Stone Soup, spreading the word about our philosophy and our services.
You will get lots of social interaction as you will meet and greet clients in a daily basis and you will support and run community events. You will learn how to onboard clients and manage day to day operations. You will learn to use several software platforms and tools that are important for running a business and you will have the opportunity to learn how to write engaging stories and content for our website and social media.
You will also have the freedom to propose ideas and experiment with new practices.
- Welcome new clients and respond to their inquiries.
- Look after communal areas and keep them in order.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Maintain a company calendar, schedule appointments & book meeting rooms.
- Support in-house and external events and gatherings.
- Create and publish content in English.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Experience with software like MS Office and WordPress.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- This position is entry level, full time.
- In your application please include a photo of yourself and a referral letter. Links to your prior work (blog posts, articles) and related experience are a plus.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.