Commercial Policy Analyst
WIND is recruiting a Commercial Policy Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing! Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible. We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them. So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be. Start today, as a Commercial Policy Analyst to join a team of bright professionals.
- Lead execution of complex analytical projects for Retail Sales division.
- Participate actively in and challenge during brainstorming sessions.
- Conduct necessary analyses, build alternative scenarios, find work-around (as/ if needed), and extract respective outputs.
- Convert analyses’ output into high quality presentation reports.
- Co-ordinate data collection and support smooth collaboration and syndication amongst key stake-holders.
- Model Commercial Policy changes according to strategic priorities and budget, forecasting Commercial Policy expenditure and relevant gross evolution.
- Development of forecasting tools across all sales channels.
- Design, implement WIND Stores Scorecards according to strategic priorities & ensure monthly implementation.
- Conduct market research and external benchmarking in areas of interest.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Mathematics.
- 3-5 years of consulting experience.
- Solid analytical and presentation skills.
- Extensive use of analytics tools (e.g. Excel) and programming skills (e.g. VBA) considered a strong plus.
- Retail Sales and/or Telecoms experience considered a plus.
- Results-oriented, ability to find work-arounds and drive things forward.
- Hands-on attitude and Strong business mindset.
- Fluency in English.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.