Cloud Cybersecurity Director
Citrix is recruiting a Cloud Cybersecurity Director,
to be in Patras, Greece.
- We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
We need you to
- Lead our cloud cyber security function to ensure customer data is secure and private, that Citrix systems are protected in the cloud. You will be leading multiple teams of Cybersecurity Managers, Engineers, Analysts, and SREs to establish best-practices and SOP on cybersecurity operations activities - incident response, vulnerability management, analysis, threat hunting, event management, and recovery using a DevSecOps model to integrate Engineering, DevOps, SRE and Cybersecurity Operations into a secure cloud service delivery program.
- Plan, build and run a world class cybersecurity operations center capability.
- Work across Product and Support teams to ensure Citrix Cloud Services are secured and protected.
- Drive architectural and technical service improvements to meet security goals.
- Partner with other functions to build a Release Engineering capability to deliver secure cloud services.
- Ensure alignment and execution across Cybersecurity Operations, Engineering, Support, and Cloud Service Delivery.
- Engage with security vendors to ensure we are using the necessary tools to deliver secure cloud services.
- Experienced security leader with cloud service delivery and cybersecurity operations background to lead Citrix Cloud Cybersecurity Operations team responsible for 24x7 global delivery of secure Citrix Cloud services.
- Able to work across multiple products to establish effective Cloud Cybersecurity Operations organization.
- Manage and mentor team of Cybersecurity Managers, Engineers, Analysts, and SREs on day-to-day duties as well as work with leadership team on strategic initiatives.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise to design, engineer, deploy, and deliver secure Cloud services including driving improvements in technical architecture, standards and processes.
- Drive strategic decisions for Citrix in cyber security capability.
You will be successful in this role if you
- Have 5+ years of experience managing and leading a security organization delivering services securely and at scale in the public cloud.
- Cloud background with a passion for Security Operations.
- Solid understanding of service delivery in the cloud at scale.
- Experience with security monitoring tools, incident management tools, orchestration, automation, logging platforms and application performance tools such as Alert Logic, Dome9, NewRelic, Splunk, SumoLogic, Azure Security Center, Swimlane, etc.
- Hands on experience with public cloud provider relationships - Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Platform.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with security frameworks such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, Microsoft Secure Development Lifecycle.
- Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.