C/C++ Software Engineer
Accenture is recruiting a C/C++ Software Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- As a Senior Software Engineer with strong experience in C/C++ you will assist in the development, delivery and management of technology-based business solutions. You will test and implement configuration changes and assist in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology.
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure.
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components.
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design.
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support.
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests.
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes.
- 3-4 years of working experience in C / C++.
- Experience in Unix and PL/SQL is required.
- Experience in GIT, Linux will be considered an asset.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Fluency in Greek and English (verbal and written).
- Degree of AEI or TEI.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.