WIND is recruiting a Business Analyst, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing! Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible. We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be. Start today, as a Business Analyst and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- Serve as a subject matter expert of Digital Services, to understand customer’s needs, gather & document requirements.
- Understand and help Product Owners to prioritise the requirements that have the highest value thus driving the goal of quick and continuous delivery to the client.
- Conduct discovery workshops and other requirements gathering techniques such as value stream mapping, impact mapping, process mapping and context diagrams.
- Produce high-quality requirements and related artefacts (user stories/ customer journeys/personas to produce something quickly and also minimise rework.
- Persuade/influence cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders.
- Take the product/solution from discovery through implementation with a view of delivering a minimum viable product using Agile principles and approaches. Thus, the ability to identify and work with the right stakeholders at the right time is the key.
- Bring in the knowledge and best practices in developing product backlogs/Kanban boards, especially in digital product or platform development (web/mobile/data analytics/omnichannel etc.).
- Develop functional and non-functional requirements along with testing scenarios and expected outcomes.
- 5 or more years of working experience in a similar role.
- Experience in business analysis for complex problems from discovery through the delivery phase of a project.
- Experience of working in agile teams, working iteratively on solution development and collaborating with diverse stakeholders, architects, PMs, delivery team and senior management.
- Experience in defining user stories, mapping those to desired outcomes and driving the team towards the common goal of building a quick and valuable product. This implies an appreciation of ways of working and the factors influencing them.
- Perform requirements gathering exercise using moderated workshops, interviewing, focus groups and other similar techniques.
- Experience/ understanding of web and mobile technologies, data analytics, Omni-channel customer engagement and similar digital solutions.
- Knowledge of Agile/DevOps methods.
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
- Great communicator with excellent team working skills.
- Ability to define acceptance criteria and run functional testing of the user stories.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving, multi-project team environment.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.