OPAP is recruiting an Architect/Civil Engineer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Architect/Civil Engineer will work with the Retail Construction Project Team through a fixed-term contract, monitoring and controlling surveys related to OPAP Stores network development. He/she will also need to assist in a broader range of a project responsibilities.
- Develops project design from preliminary to full construction drawings and documentation using software design tools.
- Manages assigned projects from start to finish; gathers and analyses relevant information to provide architectural solutions.
- Reviews in detail the architectural conceptual proposals.
- Prepares and monitors the technical specifications based on Greek legislation related to buildings’ design and development.
- Liaises with government authorities, assisting with technical administration material.
- Works closely with project team members and colleagues to ensure their actions are aligned.
- Implements on site visit plans, if needed, to ensure on time completion of projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Architect or Civil Engineering; a Master's Degree will be preferred.
- 5+ years of related professional experience.
- Experience in design management is essential; previous experience in retail engineering will be preferable.
- Very good knowledge of architectural subject and also related legal framework.
- Knowledge in Electrical-Mechanical (E/M) design will be mostly appreciated.
- Proficient user of AutoCAD and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in 3D rendering.
- Self-motivated, with passion and a results-driven approach.
- Able to take the right initiatives, demonstrating energy and a “can do” attitude.
- A genuine team player who works efficiently both on its own and within a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in Greek and English languages (oral & written).
- Willingness to travel, valid driving license (category B).
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.