Application Developer: Experience Back End
IBM is recruiting an Application Developer: Experience Back End,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. IBM is a leader in the global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career or further your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) consultants can help your organization fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent your operations for great efficiency and transform your entire enterprise through cognitive. Take advantage of IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise today.
- As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
- Enable the server-side core functionality of highly interactive web and mobile applications by orchestrating page flow, developing web services and performing database integration for highly interactive web and mobile applications.
- Leverage languages, protocols and tools such as Java, Ruby, Perl, HTTP, SOAP, Rest web services, Python, Bash, Git, various APIs and database technologies to design, develop and integrate applications. Experience with a variety of platforms including CMS, eCommerce, CRM, Cloud and CDN.
- Languages, protocols and tools such as Java, Ruby, Perl, HTTP, SOAP, Rest web services, Python, Bash, Git, various APIs and database technologies to design, develop and integrate applications. Experience with a variety of platforms including CMS, eCommerce, CRM, Cloud and CDN.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Regular contract.
- IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.