APIVITA is recruiting an Accountant, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company that has been producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979. APIVITA products provide safe and effective care protection and natural beauty solutions for the face, body and hair, derived from bee products and the powerful Greek flora.
APIVITA since 2017 is a company of the PUIG Group and has a worldwide distribution, which today spans to 14 countries such as Spain, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Romania, Belgium, Portugal, Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Latvia, United Kingdom, Hungary and Italy. At APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
- To ensure the prompt, accurate and compliant with legal and corporate regulations, policies and procedures management of variable expenses and other financial transactions.
- Manages variable expenses transactions.
- Prepares periodic audit reports regarding expenses and benefits.
- Manages accounting records, as assigned, in compliance with good accounting principles, financial laws, rules and regulations and internal policies.
- Supports monthly closing process.
- Assists with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external partners.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Maximum 3 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in FMCG or manufacturing sector.
- Excellent knowledge of English. Additional foreign languages will be considered an asset.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel, including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Good knowledge of ERP system, preferably Navision.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Private life and health insurance program.
- Opportunities for career development in a global challenging environment.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.