Business Analyst Supply Chain
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a
Business Analyst Supply Chain, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
- The Business Analyst Supply Chain works closely with the Business counterparts, Local and Regional IT departments and several software vendors to provide solutions based on Business needs.
- Identifies, analyzes, defines, and documents detailed requirements to support project and business objectives.
- Assists users in functional acceptance testing and assists the release updates of new or existing applications.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives, helps identify issues and offers recommendations.
- Assists in the daily management of support issues for the Operating Company.
- Participates in the implementation/configuration of the retail solutions.
- Serves as the subject matter expert within the functional areas of his/her responsibility.
- Captures and documents business needs and requirements, analyzes and translates into solutions.
- Creates corresponding functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Communicates to end users, business departments and any other internal or external party on the solution.
- Covers incident management and problem management.
- Coordinates the execution of projects with the other teams.
- Provides day to day functional support (incl. on-duty support), application administration & troubleshooting (L2).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any other relevant field. Master’s Degree will be considered an asset.
- 3-4 years of related work experience in business/systems analysis in the fields of retail. Previous experience in any of the following areas: SAP retail ERP, Warehouse Management Systems.
- Proven working experience in large scale implementations in the area of retail will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch will be considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Office, Project, Visio).
- Knowledge of any SAP Retail, Manhattan Wmos, AS-400 suites will be considered a plus.
- Ability to integrate and work in an international environment with multilingual culture.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong results orientation and resourcefulness.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a strong team player.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
- All applications will be treated as confidential.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.